Need more time to file your taxes? You’ll need an extension. Here’s how.

Taxes are due one week from today! While things have been busy here at KMS Tax Prep, we know your life has been busy too. Did I just remind you about filing your taxes? Yes, it’s true, you have procrastinated that long.

Don’t worry, there is still hope for you.

The IRS allows you an extra six months to file your taxes without a late penalty. This is not just for certain people and you don’t need to apply and hope you are approved. Everyone gets the extra time, but you do have to file the form.
An important thing to remember is that this will not change the date your tax money is due. That is still due on April 17th this year.

Penalties and interest start getting added

as of the 18th until you pay.

So, if you know you will owe, an extension will not extend your deadline to pay.
When you file for an extension you will need to estimate what your taxes will be and, if needed, send in payment by April 18th.

Don’t worry, if you send too much they will refund it once you file your whole return. And I can help make the process even easier for you.  Kinda what we do here.

For the next few days I am running an extension special – For $50 I will file your extension. Then in the next 6 months when you are ready for me to prepare and file the entire return, I will take $50 off your fee. Pay $50, get $50, that’s like…FREE!
But you must act fast, this offer expires Sunday, April 15th, 2018 at 10PM Pacific.


Don’t put off the inevitable.  Contact me and let’s get this done so you can take a deep breath.  You don’t have to do it alone.

[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]