KMS Guarantees an Honest Assessment: KMS will conduct an initial review of any IRS notices and give recommendations on how to proceed.
KMS Guarantees Accuracy: If an accounting or document error is discovered and is the fault of the preparer, KMS Tax Prep will correct and amend, if necessary, at no charge. In addition KMS will cover any fees, interest or penalties that may result. KMS is not responsible for the adjusted possible additional taxes owed.
Audit Defense: It is difficult to know when or why the IRS will flag a return for audit, it doesn’t even need to have errors or omissions to be audited. KMS Tax Prep offers additional Audit Defense Services which include:
● Taking point on response to IRS in case of audit
● Handle all document requests and full representation as allowed by law up to 10 hours.
- Quarterly review of Profit and Loss Statements
- Monthly preparation of Profit and Loss Statements
- Annual Checkup - Review paystubs and offer guidance based on changes in family/home/work before next filing